Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Boyd Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by Looseunit View Post
    F you pricks , Will someone get thier shit right before they start making accusations , Deadeyes is NOT the Boyds agent , NEVER said we were , We have got a US export licence for them along with other brands . Get ya facts straight before sticking this shit up
    If you bother to read the quote... I said nothing about Boyd's... it was a general comment... born out of personal dealings in the past and ongoing observation over the years.

I don't give a toss about your sensitivities, and so far as my custom is concerned you don't need to worry about that... you lost it years ago...

You should however make a better effort at keeping what you've got...
    ebf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Looseunit View Post
    your right Wildman , this is a public forum , and when these so called experts start posted unfounded bullshit on here about a legitamate company resulting in other members getting poor information it pisses me off . If they bothered to ask the question before they start posting that crap i could have given them a pretty good idea on what is going on with imports and exports as this is a big part of our bussiness and have a pretty good take on whats going on . They started flinging shit first dont expect me to sit here and take it . These forums used to be good for exchanging ideas , info , knowlege etc , now they have just turned into shit slinging matches , thats why i dont bother getting involved with most discussions.
    Its your call at the end of the day mate, I'm not going to tell you how to run your business, I was just pointing it out (my dog wont even listen to me when I tell him to sit anyways). Good luck.

Hi there I tryed Richard micro fit as well as Russo as they inlet for tikka t3 but they are not sending to New Zealand at this point cheers nathan