Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: walther g22

I like the look of the KIDD toggle action, but only because I owned an original Izhmash Biathlon rifle with the action before hand.

As for any lefties out there, One very good ambidextrous rifle is the Browning takedown that Norinco copied. Last I heard the Brownings are still available new at around the $1200 mark from memory (it has been a while since I saw one though). Only two pieces of advice regarding these- The Norinco looks the same, functions the same (well thats the theory) but the Browning is much better quality, and 2nd- dont wear gumboots when using them. They eject straight down which is tidy but burns like a hot thing if it lands in the gummy.