Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Bad decision....

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Maybe just learn what a decent reconnaissance is, and when and where to cross a river.
    Its not the vehicles fault.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Like the Burnham crowd in the Waimakariri a few years back.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    Like the Burnham crowd in the Waimakariri a few years back.
    thats right "the unimog song"

splish splash
    cross river in a dash
    holy f..k,
    oh no
    stuck!!!

glug glug glug.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    thats right "the unimog song"

splish splash
    cross river in a dash
    holy f..k,
    oh no
    stuck!!!

glug glug glug.
    Think the poor buggers were camped on the river bank a couple of weeks as punishment to guard the vehicle and stash of firearms before giving up the search.
    stingray likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by hamsav View Post
    Oh , they may have , but they aint as clever as me you wouldn't believe the good idea's Ive had that everyone else thought were stupid , and I would be all to happy to tell you about them but they resulted in either personal injury or property damaged
    And I'm sure a few just before the injury, you mentioned "hold my beer and watch this...."
    (Have also done this in the past......)
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    I learned recently that water is responsible in 100% of drownings. It's time we banned water
    not to mention 100% of people who eat carrots eventually die. Lets ban carrots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    not to mention 100% of people who eat carrots eventually die. Lets ban carrots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My wife loved this post.. Why is it that nearly every NZ dish has them init she asked.....

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    Think the poor buggers were camped on the river bank a couple of weeks as punishment to guard the vehicle and stash of firearms before giving up the search.
    actually gadget ,the bloody thing was recovered from a hole in the waimak about 6weeks later.dunno about the driver though suspect he may have been promoted -more money -more pay deduction by defence quicker repayment for lost truck!. either way it was rooted!

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    actually gadget ,the bloody thing was recovered from a hole in the waimak about 6weeks later.dunno about the driver though suspect he may have been promoted -more money -more pay deduction by defence quicker repayment for lost truck!. either way it was rooted!
    Think they were more worried about the firearms. So the forces are a bit or a "raise to your level of incompetence, then we'll bump you up a notch" outfit.

I learned recently that water is responsible in 100% of drownings. It's time we banned water
    Women have killed more men than rivers.....

Just saying

Don't ban water - it's used to make good things...... beer;scotch; icicool projectiles; ice, - even Waikato River beer. And yes , a woman once killed me -in her dreams. But never mind, I still fluv 'em.
    gadgetman likes this.

And we need the water to float the ships that bring in all the cars, and ammo, and ...

Innocent lives are at stake people. We must act now and ban water to stop such senseless deaths. Imagine how much better of the world would be

Google "DHMO petition" and see what people will believe

There ya go then! Ban DMHO!

I remember a comment in a movie a while back (Kenny) where some stuck up bitch told he has a disgusting job and he should get a better one, and his reply was something along the lines of "If you dont like what I do, stop taking a shit as a form of protest and see how log that lasts.......

His point being, somethings cannot change and mankind simply has to deal with it. Everyone has to take a dump so there will always be shit to get rid of and that will be someone's job. Likewise, you cant fix stupid and you are not allowed to stop them making more.
    gadgetman likes this.