Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

Like Tree2256Likes

Thread: Lets See The Transport havn a Oops moment

That corner is a cunt you have to look twice several times but i'm amazed at how many crashes happen there.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

happy St paddies day you all.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHY YA WEE IRISH FECKER ,IWANT A WORD
    right now ive got ya lughole ya tiny blob of clover spawn-why in hell did you choose today of all days to make that friggin battery in my war offices car fall over.
    guiness breweries will be bankrupted as i shell out perfectly good beer money on a new bloody battery,you smelly wee green shortarse.
    holy mother of god=Ihad to ring her and wake her up to tell her the bad news which in itself verges on grounds for homicide.
    anyone sighting murphy today can give his rotund irish arse a good kick from me.
    madjon_ and gadgetman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    happy St paddies day you all.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHY YA WEE IRISH FECKER ,IWANT A WORD
    right now ive got ya lughole ya tiny blob of clover spawn-why in hell did you choose today of all days to make that friggin battery in my war offices car fall over.
    guiness breweries will be bankrupted as i shell out perfectly good beer money on a new bloody battery,you smelly wee green shortarse.
    holy mother of god=Ihad to ring her and wake her up to tell her the bad news which in itself verges on grounds for homicide.
    anyone sighting murphy today can give his rotund irish arse a good kick from me.
    oh boy murphy you are really up shit creek now my son.Ifixed the war offices car -rang her only to find out our wee green bastard has been over hill at it again.Mrs kotuku buys brand new washing machine yesterday-puts two loads of washing through this morning -very pedantic about washing is mrs kotuku ,on the third load-O SHIT O DEAR the bloody machine SHIT ITSELF 110%-apparently motor has let go and theres water all over the washhouse floor.
    SOOOO- anyone having contact with the fore mentioned just warn him the kotukus are on the warpath and hes about as welcome as a mexican at donald trumps dinner table!!

to the ale

Oh mary me darlin
    greymouths a wonderful town
    the sun it tis shinin
    the beer is so brown
    Im havin one for me lunch
    one for smoko&tea
    a coupla more
    and im out for a pee,

gods chosen irish
    they settled the coast
    Its covered in clovers
    is often the boast
    dublins got river laffey
    a sight they tell me
    greymouths nice little river
    has a whitebait or three,

me beer galss is empty ,
    me mouths gettin dry
    its off to me fridge
    so illbid ya
    goodbye!

sung to tune "mountains of morn"
    Last edited by kotuku; 17-03-2017 at 02:19 PM.
    Dundee, gadgetman, Gibo and 1 others like this.

Sounds like it's time to give up on the day. No more activities other than repetitive movements of beer glass to mouth

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    sung to tune "mountains of morn"
    Got that one reading the first line.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

och aye jimme-just check those racing crayfish longjohns of yours-that wee green prick may well be taking advantage of a bighearted arthur like you gadget!
    then again timerider may well have taken pity on him too!
    ah bugger back to the beer. okjust a spot of humour .bought me goose decoys over to coast with me-laid em out on back lawn a coupla days ago.bloke next door thinks its a hoot -he invited the old sheila from down the road to come up and take some photos of the nice gooses on the lawn-shes amazed they move_bit windy ,but couldnt hear them talk.
    me Im still havin a quiet laugh.
    Dundee, gadgetman and Gibo like this.

me again-good news head is back on motor in me surf ,so its now get her goin trial her round chc for a couple of weeks -then a WOF,and trundle her over the alps to greymouth to a very eager owner /driver.
    gadgetman and 223nut like this.

it gets better
    after pissing about with afuel pump delivering zero fuel and my son nearly hurling the old bitch,the good old fashioned was called for .
    mrs in sons v8 falcon*(driving it like she flogged it)towed the old biarch with son on board up and down the street
    -holy shit batman-the old biarch came round to our way of thinking and coughed/spluttered into life albeit as rough as guts.
    still its another wee win.son thinks possibly timing belt out one notch but whatever hell get it sort .delivery to me -easter.

Name:  e8e3944b8baa4b4bb5fe3ba236687a5a.jpg
Views: 758
Size:  21.0 KB I think the next option is this mate ;-)
    veitnamcam and 223nut like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
    Attachment 66272 I think the next option is this mate ;-)
    that cure's most thing's

Anyone lose some industrial 'garden hose' ?!?

Name:  IMG_6728.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  549.4 KB
    Along the Desert Road
    223nut likes this.

Sorry, no stuck truck photos. Only casualty was a cow vs truck vs ute. Cow ran across in front of truck, just clipping drivers side, which threw cow into oncoming utes path. The driver didn't get photo.....

Sounds like an interesting night.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    Sounds like an interesting night.
    Sounds like tenderised steak for the BBQ.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

The makings of a Moovie