Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

Like Tree2256Likes

Thread: Lets See The Transport havn a Oops moment

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    All ok on board?
    Rushy's got it. He's ok.

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Cause?
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Cause?
    Went too low by the look of it.
    Shootm, veitnamcam, Munsey and 6 others like this.

Cause?
    Vibrated violently and fell from the sky
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Bugger!
    His poison is Waikato Rushy so a man with something in common with you ;-) A couple of boxes are heading his way this weekend

hey boys -no my balls aint goin in your hands -need some good commonsense advice .1991 hilux surf- son has just installed a brand new head on motor after i blew the f....r up on the otira gorge. however the bitch is driving him nuts.if you leave it for a while fuel drains back into tank needing a tow start 1st thing in am.
    he has discovered the fuel injectors were loose so has scrutinised each individually to eliminate them letting air in if that was contributing to the problem
    any advice or recommendations for a good diesel mechanic in CHCH.the truck was meant to be with me today to start 2017 duckshooting but this is holding proceedings up and hes gettin pissed off++++++.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    hey boys -no my balls aint goin in your hands -need some good commonsense advice .1991 hilux surf- son has just installed a brand new head on motor after i blew the f....r up on the otira gorge. however the bitch is driving him nuts.if you leave it for a while fuel drains back into tank needing a tow start 1st thing in am.
    he has discovered the fuel injectors were loose so has scrutinised each individually to eliminate them letting air in if that was contributing to the problem
    any advice or recommendations for a good diesel mechanic in CHCH.the truck was meant to be with me today to start 2017 duckshooting but this is holding proceedings up and hes gettin pissed off++++++.
    Mate, the way you keep bustin' 'em I think I should lend you a push bike.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    Been a while since I played with a hilux pump but from memory there is a check valve in the pump? there certainly is a little guaze filter in the pump itself and I would check and clean that.
    Is it definitely draining back to the tank? seems odd. The hand pump on top of the fuel filter is a common source of air leaks especially if over keen big strong kiwi hands pump the hell out of it....if after sitting for a while the pump is soft and takes a pump or two to firm up it shows a problem somewhere,you should be able to start by pumping up firm without bleeding usually then cranking.
    To check primer pump prime up firm(just firm not as hard as you can that will fuck it) and hold firm pressure on it while you spray soapy water around the pressing containing the diaphragm.
    There is also a possibilty the lift pump inside the injector pump is dieing and that may require tow starting or vigorous priming while cranking(two person job) but I would be looking for any source of air leak first starting with the primer on the fuel filter...replace that while you are at it.
    stingray likes this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

thanks VC-he will be rechecking this after he corrects leak in no 3 injector.
    gadget -cheeky bugga but youre wrong -ive just sent the missus car home yesterday after R drove over &dropped his off in exchange .let it be known i didnt even put a scratch on hers -so my FV(f....d vehicle)is still stationary at 3,and whats unique was all on st highway 73 .Im nothing if not consistent!!!!!!

Check that the tank is venting, a vacuum in a fuel tank, can cause all kinds of problems, correct fuel cap ?
    As HD mechanic, (heavy earthmoving) fuel tank venting, has been the cause of several ongoing problems,
    Fuel return check valve, or a failing fuel pump as said above.
    Air in fuel supply, check all filters lines etc are sealing, piece of clear tube, just prior to the injection pump, gives good visual.
    Sum cylinder heads, have a check valve in the fuel return, if common rail. If it's leaking can take the pump a bit of time to build enough pressure to overcome leakage and hold fuel pressure around the unit injectors.
    veitnamcam and gadgetman like this.

puku, Dundee, Savage1 and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    High centre of gravity and dry grippy surface, idiot. Easy in a car though.
    buell984 likes this.

He had some pace on for that turning manoeuvre...

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Yup, idjit.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Dumbarse.
    Funny as fuck to watch tho.
    Ya can't park there mate.