Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

Like Tree2256Likes

Thread: Lets See The Transport havn a Oops moment

Ahh, Holdens...
    veitnamcam, gadgetman and Shearer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser308 View Post
    Had a young fella come to grief in a RX7 a while back. Just got it back that avo from a $65,000 build, turbo, fancy carbon bonnet, wheels suspension etc etc.

We got called out by the police, car fire in the local industrial area in behind a business. Young fella had been having a bit of a spin up to celebrate the return of his wheels, cops turned up and after running it for 20mins at redline doing doughies drove behind the building to hide and shut the engine straight off. The heat from the turbo melted the bonnet, which ignited. I thought it was a little weird to see a young fella bawling his eyes out at a car fire - the whole $65k build and the car were on tick... The cops just laughed and told him to make sure he took the wreck away and clean up the mess.
    I think I would cry too.
    kotuku likes this.
    Experience. What you get just after you needed it.

I can hear it now, I want this big ass hair drier up nice and high so everyone can see it, close to the combustable material that will be fully hectic.... Nek minute rice bbq

Sent from my workbench
    veitnamcam and shaka like this.
    If i could have a full time job shooting pests i'm up for over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser308 View Post
    Had a young fella come to grief in a RX7 a while back. Just got it back that avo from a $65,000 build, turbo, fancy carbon bonnet, wheels suspension etc etc.

We got called out by the police, car fire in the local industrial area in behind a business. Young fella had been having a bit of a spin up to celebrate the return of his wheels, cops turned up and after running it for 20mins at redline doing doughies drove behind the building to hide and shut the engine straight off. The heat from the turbo melted the bonnet, which ignited. I thought it was a little weird to see a young fella bawling his eyes out at a car fire - the whole $65k build and the car were on tick... The cops just laughed and told him to make sure he took the wreck away and clean up the mess.
    life young man is a shit sandwich and youve just got the whole picnic basket
    or in the immortal words of BSMwilliams (it aint half hot mum)oh dear how sad never mind carry on!!!!!
    nightshooter likes this.

When i was managing a wrecking yard a staff member came over and told me a guy just stole some mags and rolled them down the hill. Raced down the drive in the company ute, a 91 nissan really rusty peice of crap, and saw the kids putting them in the boot of their car, they saw me and we drove towards each other, i was going to crash into them, and at the last second the driver swerved while looking straight at me and drove into a tree. That stopped him, the cops arrived and at knock off i drove out andhe was sitting on his bonnet crying. His car was still buried into the tree. Ha Ha. My boss loved that one.
    veitnamcam, gadgetman, 308 and 2 others like this.

de tree or not de tree is the...boom...oh fuck man question answered.and gents here endeth the lesson for another lot of young dumb and fullof cum!!
    well done martin,was probably a car accident waiting to happen anyhow!!
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Martin358 View Post
    When i was managing a wrecking yard a staff member came over and told me a guy just stole some mags and rolled them down the hill. Raced down the drive in the company ute, a 91 nissan really rusty peice of crap, and saw the kids putting them in the boot of their car, they saw me and we drove towards each other, i was going to crash into them, and at the last second the driver swerved while looking straight at me and drove into a tree. That stopped him, the cops arrived and at knock off i drove out andhe was sitting on his bonnet crying. His car was still buried into the tree. Ha Ha. My boss loved that one.
    They didn't arrest him?

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

LMFAO A lot of people that work in the outdoors will get a kick out of this Drive Safe
    Name:  17200987_1595557463791787_2419585127466915953_n.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  77.1 KB
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

It won't be the drivers fault. They'll manage to pin it on some innocent third party
    Dundee likes this.

haha drop kicks,could not happen to better pepole
    Dundee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oraki View Post
    It won't be the drivers fault. They'll manage to pin it on some innocent third party
    The Ltsa for not having the appropriate hazard identification Manuel and metservice for incorrect weather forecasts

Sent from my SM-G389F using Tapatalk
    Dundee and oraki like this.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    They didn't arrest him?

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
    yes, and took the mags away for evidence and bought them back later. My boss laughed a lot over that.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  115.9 KB
    Just down the road. Lucky it wasn't to windy and water/extinguishers were near by to hold while the brigade came to put out
    buell984 likes this.

Caretaker - Gone But Not Forgotten jakewire's Avatar
    hmmm ,dicey alright oraki
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  207.9 KB
    buell984 likes this.