Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Repco Parts Website

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    I ll add some humour ??? ... The Chicky behind the counter here at Repco has lovely ttttttttttt teeth !!! as well..

I get ridiculously good prices from them on SOME things..

Maca anyone spending money on a Cosworth gets what they deserve... Yeez that's like comin out in a public place ...
    Happy as long as you own Toyota you'll never know nothing about fast cars, now when you going gong shooting again?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

if your not happy with repco or supercheap try BNT Brakes and transmission they do pretty much everything apart from radiator hoses

Last clutch kit I got was thru BNT good pricing and they knew what I wanted, mainly cause it was full of old smelly MECHANICS. Not big tttttttoothed young things
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    now when you going gong shooting again?
    Wee way out just tried to slash one of my fingers and that worked well. Four stitches later at least it's stopped bleeding every bloody where...Reason 1257 why I shouldn't be allowed to play with skill knives No skill ha ha. Mid December I want to try 5 or 600 mtrs with 243 and very small gong I ll give you a bell

Cheers
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

I'll look forward to that! Sorry about the finger, shouldn't play with knives, still trying to organise an armchair shoot with my boys, like extracting blood from a stone getting a committment!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    I'll look forward to that! Sorry about the finger, shouldn't play with knives, still trying to organise an armchair shoot with my boys, like extracting blood from a stone getting a committment!
    If you have no joy with them after Xmas let me know I got a few good spots here and there and we ll just go!!

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    There is a new angle for you Maca. Just ask the boys to help you carry an armchair.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    There is a new angle for you Maca. Just ask the boys to carry you in seated in an armchair.
    Fixed !

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Fixed !
    Ha ha ha ha shades of Empire.
    Happy likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

I think there's an elephant in the room, yep that'll do!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

If you have no joy with them after Xmas let me know I got a few good spots here and there and we ll just go!!
    Appreciated!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by smidey View Post
    i have had far better experiences with repco than supercheap up here. The staff at repco have some idea of what they are doing, at supercheap if I manage to find a staff member to start with they are teenagers that know nothing technical about cars. I put a brand new, big cammed 5.0L v8 in my old SS last year so i don't look for the cheapest products, i want the best products the cheapest i can get them and when it comes to price i haven't found much difference between supercheap and repco, some a little more and some a little less.
    When i got the new engine i bought all new products to go with it, sealants, plugs, leads, coolant, fuel filter, oil & filter and i priced a list of the specific branded products i wanted with auto one, BNT, SCA & repco. Repco came back with the best price out of all of them and have found that the specials are almost always the same price at either store.

I think they are all ripping us off so where i can i buy products from the US or australia, often it will cost half (including doubling the cost with freight) to buy something and have it shipping internationally to me than it costs to drive to town and buy it. I did that with a number of engine parts and saved heaps. I bought a HV oil pump for $85AUS and it cost another $85AUS for it to be freighted to me ($170AUS delivered), best price in town was $440 for the same brand item
    In Whangarei go to Bindons, far cheaper and more knowledgeable than Repco or Supercheap.