Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Is there a modern reliable ute?

The Original Striker
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Got my new Ford Ranger end of last week, went to Hamilton yesterday. Gotta say it exceeds my expectations. Piss offs are the sunglasses holder, why did they bother, nothing fits in it, and the running boards easy way to break a leg.but that engine is great, quiet and plenty of grunt. Got a 6 speed auto. No regrets
    Ill let ya know how the bosses one goes, he's about 35000km a head of ya and it gets used some serious offroad mining and quarry situations. Its a nice truck to drive on the road, plenty of power thats for sure
    Maca49 likes this.
    Bigger Better Faster Stronger
    Handle the Jandle, or get off the Beach

The Original Striker

Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    Did you not like the manual ?
    The sunglasses holder is a joke
    6 speed manual no thanks get RSI real quick, sun glass holder is only big enough to hold my normal glasses, have Adidas with bi focal inserts, bloody useless!

Oh Fark forgot it a Ford, but oh yeah that 5 cylinder diesel is sweet, instead of that bloody clatter from the Colorado and the vibration under acceleration was a joke. If I could have the Ford mechanical and the Holden interior I be really happy. But it's the only ute with a 5 star ancap rating?

6 speed manual no thanks get RSI real quick, sun glass holder is only big enough to hold my normal glasses, have Adidas with bi focal inserts, bloody useless!
    Shit they must be sweet if the only problem is the sunnie holder! Whats wrong with your forehead when not in use???

When you wear glasses full time and have prescription sunnies it a pain. I have to have sunnies on my fore head and glasses on my eyes, maybe would look a bit gay even at my age or people would make derogatory remarks and hurt my feelings!

When you wear glasses full time and have prescription sunnies it a pain. I have to have sunnies on my fore head and glasses on my eyes, maybe would look a bit gay even at my age or people would make derogatory remarks and hurt my feelings!
    Fair call. I would most likely be one to laugh!
    Maca49 likes this.