Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Toyota Hilux Servicing

Quote Originally Posted by No.3 View Post
    You can't do all fluids, filters and fault code check in 2 hours - something wrong there. Unless they've got a quiet day and pack attacked the thing with every tech and apprentice...
    Rang another branch out of area. They allow 3 hours normally, but extra hour is for any issues that pop up. 2 hours standard.
    What really pissed me off was the $581 for labour. I went off when I saw that. Never going back there again.
    My own fault for not doing the research. Apparently any MTA registered garage can do the service provided Toyota genuine parts are used.Poor service admin woman, she said she gets it every single day. Apologised to her for getting pissed off
    Anyway lesson learned that’s for bloody sure. Move on
    Carbine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by McNotty View Post
    Rang another branch out of area. They allow 3 hours normally, but extra hour is for any issues that pop up. 2 hours standard.
    What really pissed me off was the $581 for labour. I went off when I saw that. Never going back there again.
    My own fault for not doing the research. Apparently any MTA registered garage can do the service provided Toyota genuine parts are used.Poor service admin woman, she said she gets it every single day. Apologised to her for getting pissed off
    Anyway lesson learned that’s for bloody sure. Move on
    leave a google review so whenever someone search's the garage your review is there for all to read, if enough people did that their review rating would be piss poor alerting customers to said problems

Yes and also a tnz customer review. Anything below an 8 and tnz ask the dealership questions.
    A zero will screw their whole month up.
    Life is natures way of keeping meat fresh