Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: New Maxtoch Torch

R93
    Haven't read thru properly but is there a new maxtoch again after the sniper model?
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

They have upped the output a bit in the latest run.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

anyone putting in an order ?

wouldnt mind grabbing a couple of these if anyone interested in putting in a joint order ?
    shooting .17 ackley hornet so size dos'nt matter

Yep +1
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

If youre doing a bulk order - ie 3-6 - ask amanda about EMS postage. Gets em here much quicker (7-14 days) and not much extra per unit.

contact = amanda@maxtoch.cn
    Maca49 likes this.

I might be interested too

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    No. Anything with a movable lens requires the dome to pre-focus the beam and they typically don't have a reflector. De-doming lets the light escape sideways where the lens does a better job of focusing the beam. I have some similar lights with a fixed flat lens and reflector that works very well de-domed.

High Power 10W 1800 2000 Lumens CREE XML T6 LED Headlamp Headlight 3 Modes LED Head Light Lamp for Bicycle Cycling + Charger-in Headlamps from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com
    Ok thanks for that gadget

The new lightweight M24 Sniper designed by kiwi boys is proving hugely popular - big sales in NZ and being picked up by police and other law enforcement bodies round the world. Production runs sold out real quick.

News: the remote switch for the M24 sniper is now on sale
    - here's the link. Design exactly as requested:

MAXTOCH Rat Tail/Pressure/Remote Control Switch, Suitable for MAXTOCH Sniper M24-in Switches from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com

Switch is a new design and fits the M24 only - not the 2X. That's fine as the M24 is a scope mounted or handheld spottie at 270gms, and you would not usually use the heavier 2X (440gms) on rifle.

Fulla
    im looking for a new torch. I havnt seen the maxtoch in n.z

can you not focus these?
    iv been using a trust fire which has just one led but I can focus the end piece to a spot which is handy between shooting and flood for finding the critters. its great.

I'm ordering an Maxtoch Sniper M24 as well. But be careful when selecting these torches on AliExpress, as the seller (EST Group) still seems to be displaying the older versions for sale as well. As I understand it, the latest version is named M24S as per this link - MAXTOCH Sniper M24S, Improved version of Sniper, Gun Grey Anodization, Hidden Strobe, AR Lens, Copper LED Base, Hunting Torch-in LED Flashlights from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com
    Or, if you want the combo of the M24S Torch plus 2 x 18650 Batteries, 1 x 18650 Charger & 1 x Holster, then this link - MAXTOCH Sniper M24S+Battery+Charger+ Holster, Improved version of Sniper, Hidden Strobe, AR Lens, Professional Hunt Torch-in LED Flashlights from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com

Mudgripz, I see you made the following comment back in 2012 under the thread "New XML Chip Hunting Lights - Some Ideas":
    "ESTI do make chargers as well as Maxtochs, but you still need to get the good quality Trustfire 3000mAh 18650 batts from DX or Manafont. ESTI has batts but nowhere near as good (2200mAh)".
    The above combo includes batteries but EST Group don't give the battery specs. Do your 2012 comments still apply? If they do, then I won't be choosing the combo option.

Cheers
    Rakiura John

Maxtoch are useless. Get one of those torches from the CHCH pixie. Does funny things to them and then you can see the deer on Mars.

Fulla
    who is the "chch pixie". do you have details about this little guy?
    Pengy likes this.

Forgotmaboltagain+1

Quote Originally Posted by bully View Post
    who is the "chch pixie". do you have details about this little guy?
    I'll pay him a visit and pull his wings off.
    Pengy likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Fulla
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    I'll pay him a visit and pull his wings off.
    go go gadget arms!