Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: ak47 straight pull conversion

Quote Originally Posted by csmiffy View Post
    Do they honestly think that unless they pay a heap that most people will hand in a mag extension for their shotguns?
    My bet is that they will get chucked in the cupboard for times when they wont get busted or there is a minor relaxation in the laws.
    I'd advise against that. Might end up getting shoved somewhere you really don't want it. Why give someone leverage over you by acting in the least illegally? If it gets bought back, at least you get the satisfaction of the money and can spend that on (almost) whatever you like down the gun shop.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    I'd advise against that. Might end up getting shoved somewhere you really don't want it. Why give someone leverage over you by acting in the least illegally? If it gets bought back, at least you get the satisfaction of the money and can spend that on (almost) whatever you like down the gun shop.
    @Cordite I do understand that. They just better pay up or as I have suggested there will be some that wont. Some will for sure because we are generally honest but it will be like OZ. They did get paid for firearms but still didn't hand them all in or sold them on to other than the coppers. That was for firearms not parts.
    I seriously doubt they realise the enormity of what they are trying to encompass and what it will cost to ensure a vaccination rate percentage success rate for all the bits and bobs they want gone.
    This is why they should've shut the fuck up for a bit, listened a little, stopped trying to look super tough to the world (this was Taxindas chance to stop nuclear warships) and actually made something that would've achieved everything they wanted with the most compliance and cheapest cost.
    gadgetman and Cordite like this.