Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: Community safety?

Ihave ample evidence downloaded onto paper and in my file over this issue .a classic case i came across was an article years ago post the port arthur massacre-it was writte n by a post graduate in psychogereontology in the NZNO magazine -one of my colleagues asked me to critique it -I wouldnt have wiped my arse with it~!yet this sort of crap was used by their then PM to justify his version of our dilemma. Ive also got a few aussie academic research articles too on file which again highlight the shortsighted pomopisity of politicians and knowalls.
    Micky Duck and 19Badger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HG Man View Post
    Not sure where you got the Billion dollar figure from. The contract is for $13M over 5 years. https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/128...ister-contract
    Give it time, up grades , resources, a top heavy administration, more managers than front line staff, it will be a billion! I guarantee it!
    Pengy, Micky Duck and 19Badger like this.
    Nil durum volenti !!

No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that the only figures I have read are the $208M over 4 years. You are claiming you've heard different, not me, if you have something to back up your numbers, then lets see it.
    Well to be fair it's only a chuck away out of a newspaper article, but given the timeframes vs the 208mill over four years figure you're listing and the increasing price of 'everything' currently I would have to say that 1.5mill a week is a fair number. Ties in with 208 divided by the number of months equalling 1 mill a week followed by the rough guesstimate of all cost increases running at circa 25% plus the usual Govt department underestimation figure running at 25%. I think your 3.85million head of population is a little high, we are bloody near on track to lose that number to Aussie haha.
    Micky Duck likes this.

Dude, thats not what I'm saying at all. You've just made up some nonsense, I never talked about user pays or anything, I've simply relayed the figures I have come across.
    you said $13.50 per taxpayer per year.......you said it ,not me,not Coster,Not Kerry Allen..she wont be saying much after last night YOU said it....
    so it must be true
    its cheap as chips so we wont need to pay anything else....awesome thankyou.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

Quote Originally Posted by No.3 View Post
    Well to be fair it's only a chuck away out of a newspaper article, but given the timeframes vs the 208mill over four years figure you're listing and the increasing price of 'everything' currently I would have to say that 1.5mill a week is a fair number. Ties in with 208 divided by the number of months equalling 1 mill a week followed by the rough guesstimate of all cost increases running at circa 25% plus the usual Govt department underestimation figure running at 25%. I think your 3.85million head of population is a little high, we are bloody near on track to lose that number to Aussie haha.
    So you have nothing to back up your $1.5M other than a good reckon?

3.85M is the number that the IRD has. They would know after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    you said $13.50 per taxpayer per year.......you said it ,not me,not Coster,Not Kerry Allen..she wont be saying much after last night YOU said it....
    I did say that. Because its pretty simple maths. I showed my working, feel free to do the sums yourself, would you like a calculator?

You are the one making things up, where did I bring up user pays or not needing to pay for anything else, just fucking nonsense.
    Shamus_ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by No.3 View Post
    I had to google that, right you are though my old china.
    Im glad you liked it -feel free to use it if you meet one of theses so called experts who abound in our upper echelons of governmental and public service.even better add pereserverative before the echolalic -whilst theyre pondering that you may then utter the following"ihave in our brief interact ion ascertained you are a very expansive example of the shortcomings of the human DNA.Furthermore I have reason to beleive you only gained your present position due to bein g declined for the role of condom washer and recycler in your local saloon of iniquity .
    oh yes before i forget ..Its your bloody shout gorse in the pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by stumpys View Post
    Commissioner Coster just announced that the offender was not a licenced firearms owner.

Explain again how the registry will prevent this?
    If he hasn't said it already, Cahill will chime in and say the gun used in the shootings was stolen and that's how registry would of stopped the violence.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Three O'Three View Post
    If he hasn't said it already, Cahill will chime in and say the gun used in the shootings was stolen and that's how registry would of stopped the violence.
    Because the thief would get a bad conscience and regret stealing it and hand it in to the Police? I am just trying to connect the dots but Cahill only drops crumbs and there are a lot of hungry birds hanging around.
    kotuku and blip like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

I did say that. Because its pretty simple maths. I showed my working, feel free to do the sums yourself, would you like a calculator?

You are the one making things up, where did I bring up user pays or not needing to pay for anything else, just fucking nonsense.
    touchy much??????

I didnt say you brought up user pays..... but if its THAT cheap...there is indeed no need for user pays.

Banned
    open carry.
    watch everyones manners improve overnight
    RV1 likes this.

touchy much??????
    Look at what you are writing, I'm not touchy, you are just being a bit of a cock. If you don't like my tone, don't be a cock.

nah I shall just poke you BACK on ignore list......I dont come here to be sworn at.

So you have nothing to back up your $1.5M other than a good reckon?

3.85M is the number that the IRD has. They would know after all.
    Newspaper article... 3.85 is interesting, that's higher than Stats's pop figure (5199100-Mar23). I wonder if that's taxpaying entities rather than population? But even that seems light considering the number of one person outfits, but then if they are sole-trader and not individually registered I guess they aren't a separate entity. So that might be the right figure for 'entities'.

nah I shall just poke you BACK on ignore list......I dont come here to be sworn at.
    Acts like a dick, throws toys when called out for being a dick. Good on ya champ.