Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Issues with police submission form

Is anyone else having difficulty with the police submission form for club and range regulation? (Apart from the nonsensical proposals)
    As per instructions I have downloaded the form and started filling it in I got to section 2 point 5 and it will not accept an answer in the check box I can complete the supplementary text box for this and subsequent questions but from there on the check boxes do not work.
    I have downloaded a second copy and the same thing happens. Checking the document permissions I should be able to edit those fields but I cant.
    I suspect that without the check box any answer will be ignored.

I think there is a template version and a docx version on the website. Have you tried the other doc version fr the one you're using? The one I used was quite heavily protected; a fucking dog of a document. For example, some of my responses were lengthy and you run out of space in the text boxes so you need to find ways to get the box to start on a new page to give max writing space.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk