Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Nazis successfully complete invasion 70 years later

You will notice now days that if you have the slittest thought slightly right of the left ,you are qualified of a nazi/ racist/antisemit...etc

It is even worst in France.

The west is turning into a bunch of spineless pussies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shooternz View Post
    The west is turning into a bunch of spineless pussies
    I like my pussy spineless
    piwakawaka and imaca like this.

Damit there goes that WW2 re-enactment. No bother I didn't have the correct guns

Oh but I do have a lever action they have a train you say Anyone else here want to meet up for a bit of cowboys and Indians now there is a thread on here about lever guns so........
    Anyone want to try some "Once upon a time in the west "! Now that them Nazis have pushed off
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

Not that many years ago, you could walk down Broadway in PN with a rifle, sometimes you saw motorcyclists with them, across their back, nobody took much notice. The scare-mongering BS is the Media, the Entertainment Industry, and Politicians. The USA was first to get swamped with killing games, kids grew up with them, and 20yrs ago, they had veiwed more than 1000 murders on TV before they were 12. You cant brain-wash people, without consequences. Shit IS happening, and it wont go away if things carry on this way. Hysteria breeds hysteria and we all need to stop buying into it. Ditch your TV, and the kids tablets, in 3 weeks they'll be playing happily outside. Let the USA News be outlawed here, then the BS can stay where it belongs..it really should be illegal to "export" that crap

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    Oh but I do have a lever action they have a train you say Anyone else here want to meet up for a bit of cowboys and Indians now there is a thread on here about lever guns so........
    Anyone want to try some "Once upon a time in the west "!
    Seen Westworld?
    not so much lol

Bit one sided and a little racist that. They point out the German army but can't identify the other uniforms.......guess they might need a history lesson after all.
    Do they know how much misery trains have brought? Take TB for example. A German microbiologist discovered tubercle bacillus in 1882, four years later it was discovered that it was spread by raw milk. Tuberculosis was the single greatest cause of death and disability in nineteenth century Britain. Why then. Because of the industrial revolution which saw Britain get trains access. Suddenly all those towns could get fresh milk. Which was all mixed.
    estimates indicate that at least half a million (and possibly 800,000) human deaths in the period 1850-1950 are directly attributable to bovine TB, especially among young children who were the main milk drinkers. (Unprocessed milk)!!
    Here's the link.

http://dro.dur.ac.uk/10386/1/10386.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by csmiffy View Post
    Seen Westworld?
    not so much lol
    Hahhahahaha didn't even think of that one

There is a present country with 800 overseas military bases, all full of Narzi re-enactors wearing Fritz helmets and using Jerry cans.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

At that size and presence worldwide ,It is actually called an empire not a country.

And if you look at most empires, they tend to suck out the resources of their colonies.
    They also have all collapsed at some point...
    rossi.45 likes this.

We had an open day here at Omaka air drome. Part of it had men and women dressed in both Germany and Allied uniforms. Also had a Nazi flag on display. It was fantastic to see the whole display. They got really positive feed back by all who attended. The fact the flag was real and not a replica was pretty cool. Taken from a captured building by a kiwi soldier who then brought it home. It's history and as such it should never be hidden. Even the atrocities.

Quote Originally Posted by 300wsm for life View Post
    We had an open day here at Omaka air drome. Part of it had men and women dressed in both Germany and Allied uniforms. Also had a Nazi flag on display. It was fantastic to see the whole display. They got really positive feed back by all who attended. The fact the flag was real and not a replica was pretty cool. Taken from a captured building by a kiwi soldier who then brought it home. It's history and as such it should never be hidden. Even the atrocities.
    Lest we Forget....
    kiwijames and Tikka7mm08 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by timattalon View Post
    Lest we Forget....
    ...or only selectively remember. Alluding here to atrocities committed by non-Germans. It is just that the Germans were so industrially effective at it (even had help from IBM computing to organise the genocide) PLUS they lost a war and really got found out, their own collated evidence of Allied war crimes confiscated and sealed for 100 yrs or more...

Here is an IBM tabulator card used in an IBM Hollerith machine by the SS Rassenamt (race bureau). Even has causes of death include by special treatment (Sonderbehandlung). The camps had rooms with IBM Hollerith machines and in case of doubt, the contract specifisd the cards should be supplied by IBM.

Name:  Rassenamt.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  13.2 KB

Article by clicking on image.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

northdude
    I read somewhere that they bought the gas from the yanks that they used in the camps noone kike talking about that,tho i think it was dupont supplying it

id just like to say that without all these war mongers we would be woefully short of interesting items hanging on our walls.
    Steve123 likes this.
    Use enough gun