Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Nazis successfully complete invasion 70 years later

A few years back I was doing some work at Arapuni station (I think it was this one), and there is still the eagle with the swastika on the side of the Turbines frames. They were installed in the 30's i believe.

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    build a bridge (biif the PC brigade off it)
    40mm likes this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    I'm offended by people that get offended easily
    I'm offended by just about everybody and every thing. There is fuck all that aligns with my own prejudices and biases. Fuck it all.
    Beaker and 40mm like this.
    Used to be a fine wine - now I'm vinegar.

Quote Originally Posted by keneff View Post
    I'm offended by just about everybody and every thing.
    Being consistent is very important.

I find that not giving a fuck about the small stuff really helps.
    At the moment I'm stuck working in PC land so have to try to be carefull.

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
    Beaker likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    I read somewhere that they bought the gas from the yanks that they used in the camps noone kike talking about that,tho i think it was dupont supplying it
    Wrong.
    Cordite likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Friwi View Post
    A few years back I was doing some work at Arapuni station (I think it was this one), and there is still the eagle with the swastika on the side of the Turbines frames. They were installed in the 30's i believe.
    better keep that quiet, some one might find it offensive and have the turbines replaced!
    Use enough gun

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    I read somewhere that they bought the gas from the yanks that they used in the camps noone kike talking about that,tho i think it was dupont supplying it
    The first gas murders were done on mentally handicapped / mentally ill children and adults using bottled carbon monoxide gas. As CO is a large component of coal gas, it may have been bottled coal gas from any local town supply, without a noxious detection agent added. The shower ruse was invented during the "Aktion T4" euthanasia program, along with other experience gained from this, including the use of reassuring white lab coats. Also doing dissections and organ preservations to give things a scientific air, helping participants to dissociate from what they were doing.

Later, in the first death camp, the crowded gas chamber was supplied with CO straight from the exhausts of two Russian tank engines.

Later Cyklon-B hydrogen cyanide tablets were used. They were intended for fumigation and so had a cautionary eye irritant added to make the gas detectable. Cyklon B was first made by a German company, Degesh in the early 1920s. HCN had been used prior to this, since 1880, for fumigation and in late WW1 as a chemical weapon by the French, the Italians, and the Americans and as it is/was a common industrial chemical it is doubtful it would have required to be imported. It was used by US authorities too, for delousing of immigrants possessions etc. and significant portions of the SS use of Cyklon B was for that purpose too. Two Cyklon-B inventors/businessmen were hanged in 1946 for having knowingly sold it to the SS for use on humans, the SS business having accounted for 8% of Degesh's sales of the product. They must have "cooperated" VERY well to deserve such punishment, I guess.

How it all started: Yesterday afternoon I visited a German site where thousands mentally defectives were murdered, many by being fed a deliberate starvation diet of fake food. The medical director of the mental institution in question got 10 years, possibly because there is an inner Nazi in many which agrees with eugenics and that some lives are worth less than others.

Name:  EuthanasiePropaganda.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  23.2 KB
    1938 poster showing a fake doctor behind someone obviously suffering from cerebral palsy reads:
    "60,000 Reichsmark is what this person suffering from a hereditary defect costs society during his lifetime. Fellow citizen, that is your money too. Read 'NEW PEOPLE', the monthly magazine of the Bureau for Race Politics of the NSDAP."
    Last edited by Cordite; 27-08-2018 at 09:21 PM.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

Quote Originally Posted by Gapped axe View Post
    build a bridge (biif the PC brigade off it)
    Your industrial! What's wrong with how the lemmings do it

Now don't some of these bikey gangs run around with German helmets? Himmmmmm maybe we can send the pc brigade in on them.......two birds one stone sorted
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    Your industrial! What's wrong with how the lemmings do it

Now don't some of these bikey gangs run around with German helmets? Himmmmmm maybe we can send the pc brigade in on them.
    ......two birds one stone sorted
    No, I don't think they would feel "in a safe space" approaching them.
    timattalon and Sideshow like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    The first gas murders were done on mentally handicapped / mentally ill children and adults using bottled carbon monoxide gas. As CO is a large component of coal gas, it may have been bottled coal gas from any local town supply, without a noxious detection agent added. The shower ruse was invented during the "Aktion T4" euthanasia program, along with other experience gained from this, including the use of reassuring white lab coats. Also doing dissections and organ preservations to give things a scientific air, helping participants to dissociate from what they were doing.

Later, in the first death camp, the crowded gas chamber was supplied with CO straight from the exhausts of two Russian tank engines.

Later Cyklon-B hydrogen cyanide tablets were used. They were intended for fumigation and so had a cautionary eye irritant added to make the gas detectable. Cyklon B was first made by a German company, Degesh in the early 1920s. HCN had been used prior to this, since 1880, for fumigation and in late WW1 as a chemical weapon by the French, the Italians, and the Americans and as it is/was a common industrial chemical it is doubtful it would have required to be imported. It was used by US authorities too, for delousing of immigrants possessions etc. and significant portions of the SS use of Cyklon B was for that purpose too. Two Cyklon-B inventors/businessmen were hanged in 1946 for having knowingly sold it to the SS for use on humans, the SS business having accounted for 8% of Degesh's sales of the product. They must have "cooperated" VERY well to deserve such punishment, I guess.

How it all started: Yesterday afternoon I visited a German site where thousands mentally defectives were murdered, many by being fed a deliberate starvation diet of fake food. The medical director of the mental institution in question got 10 years, possibly because there is an inner Nazi in many which agrees with eugenics and that some lives are worth less than others.

Attachment 93949
    1938 poster showing a fake doctor behind someone obviously suffering from cerebral palsy reads:
    "60,000 Reichsmark is what this person suffering from a hereditary defect costs society during his lifetime. Fellow citizen, that is your money too. Read 'NEW PEOPLE', the monthly magazine of the Bureau for Race Politics of the NSDAP."
    You will find that the scientist who first developed the toxin for the company was like many leading scientists of the time, Jewish.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    You will find that the scientist who first developed the toxin for the company was like many leading scientists of the time, Jewish.
    @dogmatix

Yes, talk of an own goal in attacking the Jews - but stupidity is no bar to entering politics.

Some clown in Sweden, leads a party which is reactive to Arab muslim immigration and unrest... but the clown seems to admire Hitler, and like Hitler is also a jew hater - like many arab muslims are. I guess he is confused.

Fritz Haber was doing it to be a German patriot during WW1, he wanted to show that he (and other Jews) supported the war effort.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by GDMP View Post
    Frankly,I believe there is a large element of 'Holier than thou' in all of this PC rubbish.....some people like to make a big thing of being offended by this or that,and making a point of telling anyone who will listen about being so offended.We really are becoming ridiculous as a country of PC handwringers.....I for one really miss the old NZ,and I despair at where we are headed.
    Ah ha!
    Your talking about the modern day Virtue signalling Social justice warrior 300 Genders brigade.
    Cordite likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Friwi View Post
    https://imgur.com/G9Ft3At
    Ryan likes this.