Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I like this ultrasonic cleaner!

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    No straight pure refridgerant ammonia constantly freezing up to 40 tonne of fillets 24 hours a day and storing up to 800 tonne at -30 .

Yep i know all about leaks James.
    When a noddy fails to check behind the freezer loading trolley in bad weather before moving it and knocks two liquid lines off a plate freezer the entire factory staff is on deck in an instant! Then on the bow while skip changes course into wind and all off shift are woken to evac accommodation. Mean while Im turning off the freezer wearing a simple face mask with ammonia burning the Fuck out of the eye of my cock my Arse hole and my arm pits (you know why or you should) then grabbing another mask to rescue the meal man who every one had forgotten about.

On a factory trawler refridgerant leaks are a fact of life be it ammonia or freon.
    Most are very minor.
    I prefer ammonia to work with as any leak is obvious and while bad for humans is quickly noticed and fixed.
    Freon not so much. All you can smell is the fridge oil carried around the system if your lucky. people get happy as they suffocate then fall over.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    I thought you may have been talking about a factory boat. Amaltal?
    They run like fuck don't they when you get a leak
    I much prefer ammonia too, it pulls no punches. If its going to hurt you it will but its not too hard to avoid if you keep calm.
    I once knew a woman fridge monkey. I could only imagine the burn

Quote Originally Posted by TeRei View Post
    Next you will want a SSM tumbler. Takes cleaning to a new level.
    I'll likely just stick with ultrasonic. I only want clean enough to make reloading easier, I'm not fussed with shiny.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    I'll likely just stick with ultrasonic. I only want clean enough to make reloading easier, I'm not fussed with shiny.
    Wait till you try one I bet you dont say that afterwards.Just in process of doing a mates 250-3000 and 243 brass as a pay back for 2 magical days in the Children of the Mist Country.However it was all extreme heat.Brass that looks and feels like new brass cant be bad.