Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: A little bit of a play with the Tuibob and a suppresser

Quote Originally Posted by von tempsky fan View Post
    Ebf horses for courses eh , some people like paying shit loads for a rifle build when you might as well go direct to ssrnz or gunworks and get the job done and save heaps! oh and add in inflated prices for load developement, I can recomend Abe in his work and effort above and beyond and he stands behind his work.
    Slightly calmer than your previous post, jeez people get upset quickly
    Toby likes this.

What a load of shit. How did abe and his buisness get dragged into this?. Fuckin hilarious that no one questioned his gunsmithing skills when he was making a free rifle for a forum member. Ive delt with a couple big names in new zealand gunsmith scene and now i only deal with abe. Nuff sed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    von tempsky fan and Neckshot like this.

Tussok where is abes endorsement in all of this? I just quickly scrolled through the whole thing and at the stage of your first post where you ask buisness or circus blahblah, abe hadnt even posted in this thread?.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepingDeath View Post
    Tussok where is abes endorsement in all of this? I just quickly scrolled through the whole thing and at the stage of your first post where you ask buisness or circus blahblah, abe hadnt even posted in this thread?.

Watch out CD you arnt agreeing with the high and mighty with that post you might get it deleted or worse! They love their pedestal.