Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Bloody Poachers!

Could be innocent ,What if they where the last permit holders for that block, and went back to find something that was dropped like say a cell phone , ive done exactly that my self , having my vehicle damaged would be a hell of a punishment for that crime . Just a differing angle on bush justice ,ive found vehicles at the odd time parked in the forestry with boot marks leading straight to my own private block ,called forest security handed them the plate number vehicle details taken photo's ,end result they receive a letter in the to appear in Taupo court , no excuse in the world we help poachers in that town they've heard it all , the sign's say it all , WARNING TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED . enter by permit only , Police will actually travel with forest security at times .Now that's real bush justice bring on the poachers lets clean you pricks up !
    LegaSea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Outing them is good.

But Z nails, rocks, keyed? WTF?

Just dragging yourself down to their level.
    Agreed no use running the risk of willful damage charges or violent confrontations if you are caught in the act by the owners.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

AB Precision
    Its nice photo of my hunting truck tho
    Savage1, pops and kinghitter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    Its nice photo of my hunting truck tho
    Can I have my z nails back please they cost me $1 ech

Quote Originally Posted by kokako View Post
    Are you sure, I thought the change of legislation has stopped owners detail being shown?

What is with the Trademe photo?
    Dunno about the photo, that's what came up on CarJam.

re: ownership details, people need to opt out - details here.

The law permits the disclosure of personal information held on the motor vehicle register for the purposes of law enforcement, maintenance of the security of New Zealand, collection of charges imposed or authorised by an enactment and the administration and development of transport law and policy.

Anyone who wishes to obtain the names and addresses of registered persons who are individuals may apply to the NZTA. The NZTA will consider such requests using the criteria contained in the Official Information Act. This requires the NZTA to weigh up the public interest in releasing the information sought against the privacy rights of the individual concerned.

Alternatively any person may seek a special 'authorisation' from the Ministry of Transport. An authorisation means that when the authorised person requests the name and address of an individual that their request does not need to be considered against the criteria in the Official Information Act. An authorisation is likely to be sought by persons who access motor vehicle register information in bulk or on a frequent and ongoing basis eg motor vehicle traders, financial service providers.

Anyone who wishes to obtain the names and addresses of registered persons who are individuals may apply to the NZTA. The NZTA will consider such requests using the criteria contained in the Official Information Act. This requires the NZTA to weigh up the public interest in releasing the information sought against the privacy rights of the individual concerned.

I can understand being pissed if someone has cut your lunch on a booked block -really bad behavior but so not uncommon with Hunters .
    I have noted a difference in target shooters like my self and general hunters -Target boys seem more conservative to be blunt -abuse me boys but that's what Ive seen in the general attitude of several Hunters I have met in Auckland where I shoot and have shot with -to be blunt I wouldn't trust some of them on my farm if I had one as they'd sneak a quick deer in the back of the truck and think nothing of it which just sucks .It aint easy to get on peoples property's and for people to have loose attitudes toward farmers just is wrong -plenty of good hunters out there of course who tow the line and don't put up with shit from crap people

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsey View Post
    Can I have my z nails back please they cost me $1 ech
    I'll get them in the post asap:thumbup:

sent from my Samsung s3 using tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by NZHTR View Post
    Could be innocent ,What if they where the last permit holders for that block, and went back to find something that was dropped like say a cell phone , ive done exactly that my self , having my vehicle damaged would be a hell of a punishment for that crime . Just a differing angle on bush justice ,ive found vehicles at the odd time parked in the forestry with boot marks leading straight to my own private block ,called forest security handed them the plate number vehicle details taken photo's ,end result they receive a letter in the to appear in Taupo court , no excuse in the world we help poachers in that town they've heard it all , the sign's say it all , WARNING TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED . enter by permit only , Police will actually travel with forest security at times .Now that's real bush justice bring on the poachers lets clean you pricks up !
    Nah it's not innocent, i checked with our block controller and i was the only one to hunt that block for over a month which is why i chose it.
    Just arsehole poachers.

Trampers? Someone checking their trail cam?

Impure Lead Flinger
    Wee stones under the valve caps

Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    Wee stones under the valve caps
    That is wilful damage, just get the lawful occupier/owner to issue them with a trespass notice for all of the land they own. Then next time they get caught they can be charged.

Impure Lead Flinger
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1 View Post
    That is wilful damage, just get the lawful occupier/owner to issue them with a trespass notice for all of the land they own. Then next time they get caught they can be charged.
    Hows that? it doesnt damage nothing..... Cant see a wilfil placement law lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    Trampers? Someone checking their trail cam?
    Yeh could of been Santa Claus to but no just poachers.

Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    Hows that? it doesnt damage nothing..... Cant see a wilfil placement law lol
    A permanent or temporary reduction in the value or usefulness of any property.

Savage1, its only that if you get caught. I've not seen a poacher go to the cops yet.