Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree283Likes

Thread: SPCA call out 1080 for what it is - good on you !!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    Speaking as a GP, each pill my patients take have a reason for it, it's for condition "a" or condition "b" or condition "c", everything is justified. Blood pressure, stroke prevention, antihistamine. It's the same with all my patients, everything for its reason. But still I sometimes think, "what the hey!?!", when I open someone's chart and see he or she is on 15 different meds. At a certain critical mass, no matter how well justified every single item, you can't avoid the thought, "Surely, so many meds can't still be good?"

How many tons 1080 do we drop, everywhere, and...until 2050?
    Aerial 1080 would also fail the “first do no harm” test eh.
    Be careful, with heresy like this, professionals are called anti nutters and anti vaccers.
    It’s the science don’t you know..

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    I think I became an anti vaccer today. I stuck the needle in my thumb when I was treating a bull for woody tongue.
    Too much Mercury in the system probably slowed the reactions. Hope your thumb is ok (should be) and you didn’t waste too much.Bloody vets charge a fortune for that stuff.
    Tahr and Pengy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ethos View Post
    Too much Mercury in the system probably slowed the reactions. Hope your thumb is ok (should be) and you didn’t waste too much.Bloody vets charge a fortune for that stuff.
    If I was stabbed like that I would want to see a doctor, not a vet.......Though neither will be cheaper.
    Tahr likes this.