Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Darwin is getting slow in his old age.

"Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

In the Western US we just believe you can never have to many guns. Most accidents in the US leading to death are caused by first, prescription drugs, and second, automobiles. Guns are way down the list.

Name:  truckload.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  593.1 KB
    madjon_ and 7mm-Mag like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsav View Post
    I won a ( non transferable ) trip for 2 to Orlando Disneyland ............we didn't go ,wouldn't set foot in the place, Id rather visit Syria
    Why?
    Spudattack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Banana View Post
    Why?
    Surely trolling

Have you ever been there or are you talking out your ass?
    Banana likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Have you ever been there or are you talking out your ass?
    What i hear from him is Waa waa, waa wa, wa wa waaa! Strange as that is the same as the teacher in Charlie Brown, which is American.
    The saying 'if you keep your mouth shut at least people only think you are stupid, when you open it you just prove them correct' springs to mind.
    Hamsav you won't get car jacked, this is not The Terminator, like most places they are good people (I am so resisting the urge to say, that have been brain washed lol). Not everyone wants to steal from you, jack your car, or gang rape you.
    Chill out and go get a beer fella.
    Sarcasm: lowest from of wit, highest form of intelligence.

You could of given the tickets too one of us on the forum hamsav. Not me though apparently I'm a nutter and can't leave this Country.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    You could of given the tickets too one of us on the forum hamsav. Not me though apparently I'm a nutter and can't leave this Country.
    This country or the country?
    P38, Dundee and gadgetman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsav View Post
    1stly I gotta say that my perception of life in the states is based mostly on what I see on telly news.
    If the rest of the world based their perception of NZ off what they saw on the news, they'd think we're all a bunch of backward child beating neanderthals.
    Kscott, ebf, big_foot and 2 others like this.

I've been through 3 passports in the past 7 years, due to filling them. Many countries, great times and some interesting experiances. However i havent been to the states yet. Some by design and some by no option. I have meet and consider a few yanks mates. Most meet by work or them working where ive been. Some good people for sure. I've Also meet some pricks for the states, most tourists. Now the the % mix, is about the same as any other country.

I'd like to go for to go for the cheap shopping, some of the sights and to see the size of the dinner plates, but there is a few other places that are higher on the list.

The gun debate doesn't really concern me, as every country should do what they want and as a tourist you should respect therir right to run their country as they see fit. They also shouldn't have undue influence on our country either. Plus abide by our rules/norms when here

Yep, we can go on and on about other countries' attitudes etc but what of our own, eh?? Lily white as a dried out heap of cowshit if you ask me...
    steven and hamsav like this.
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

I object to being finger printed for on good reason, so I wont ever go there again or even pass through.
    "I do not wish to be a pawn or canon fodder on the whims of MY Government"

Has anyone been on YouTube and watched Jim jefferies comic routine about gun control? If not do so, you'll near wet yourself I reckon and what he had to say about it is what I'd like to say

Sent from my workbench
    Last edited by smidey; 03-01-2015 at 11:35 PM.
    gadgetman and BrockB05 like this.
    If i could have a full time job shooting pests i'm up for over time.

kiwijames, steven and BrockB05 like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

"Since the gun ban in 1996, there hasn't been a single massacre since"

• Childers Palace Fire - In June 2000, drifter and con-artist Robert Long started a fire at the Childers Palace backpackers hostel that killed 15 people.
    • Monash University shooting - In October 2002, Huan Yun Xiang, a student, shot his classmates and teacher, killing two and injuring five.
    • Churchill Fire - 10 confirmed deaths due to a deliberately lit fire. The fire was lit on 7 February 2009.
    • 2011 Hectorville siege - A mass shooting that took place on Friday, April 29, 2011, in Hectorville, South Australia. It began after a 39-year-old male,
    Donato Anthony Corbo, went on a shooting rampage, killing three people and wounding a child and two police officers, before being arrested by Special Operations police after an eight-hour siege.
    • Quakers Hill Nursing Home Fire - 10 confirmed and as many as 21 people may have died as a result of a deliberately lit fire in a Quakers Hill nursing home. The fire was lit early on 18 November 2011.
    • Cairns stabbings - A woman stabbed 8 children to death on Friday, 2014, December 19, 2014, 7 of them were her own