Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree607Likes

Thread: No hunting under level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    And seeing in the herald, practicing clay pigeons on your property, gets you a full blown police call out! Might be a good idea to ring the local policeman and let him know if your planing on getting practice in.
    At least the cops saw sense and took no action with the shooters.!
    Steve123 likes this.

I see sports like tennis and golf are suppose to get info about how they can participate under Level 3 on Friday, hopefully they will have the hunting guidelines then as well.
    tetawa and Happy Jack like this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by stug View Post
    I see sports like tennis and golf are suppose to get info about how they can participate under Level 3 on Friday, hopefully they will have the hunting guidelines then as well.
    Tennis has to be the ultimate social distancing game but it would be bloody boring sanitising the ball and you hands between each change of service.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Tennis has to be the ultimate social distancing game but it would be bloody boring sanitising the ball and you hands between each change of service.
    Sanitize the ball with Meths light it then play on.....I could almost watch that.
    GravelBen, chainsaw and Steve123 like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand.......juice????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

I have just received an email from NZ First. The usual drivel and it includes

Should hunting we allowed once we’re under level 3?YES or NO? Let us know: https://www.nzfirst.org.nz/hunting_level_3_survey

A bit late for trying to gain some credence and support for that as David and Act are streets ahead on that point. Looks like they, just like the Show Pony's stable boy are copying Act's actions. They need to spend more time on trying to explain Winston's million dollar court costs for his failed court case as there are a lot of voters very angry about that and I suspect even his oldie brigade will want his head on a pole come the election.

It’s just a survey to harvest your email address so they can spam you later.

Yup it happened to me and it took about 4 or 5 emails before they unsubscribed me. And' I had to be pretty "direct" in the last email....
    308, northdude and outlander like this.

I have received their email,so they already have mine.

Hopefully their time has run out and it was a death rattle.
    Name:  time run out.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  13.1 KB
    bumblefoot and outlander like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bumblefoot View Post
    Yup it happened to me and it took about 4 or 5 emails before they unsubscribed me. And' I had to be pretty "direct" in the last email....
    All email marketing in New Zealand must offer a functional unsubscribe link. https://tinyurl.com/y7zqg6aa

"All messages must provide the opportunity to unsubscribe from all future electronic communications. The unsubscribe function, once activated, removes any previous consent to receive electronic communications. There is a five day grace period, allowing for emails that have already been designed and uploaded into sending software to be sent without potential for prosecution. Any email marketing sent after the five day period will be deemed to be illegal"

If the sender ignores your "unsubscribe" request, threaten them with making a complaint to the Ministry of Business, Innovation, and Employment under "The Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007" and if that is ignored, make such a complaint.

@Kiwi Sapper Yup it did; but they ignored it. I did mention the legalities etc rather forcibly and have had nothing since....
    Kiwi Sapper likes this.

Just spotted this in the Nzherald

She said ( PM )work the Auckland City Rail link will continue in level 3 - more than 200 workers will get back to work.

That will ramp up to 400 over the coming weeks.

She said getting transport infrastructure projects back on track is a focus for the Government.

State Highway maintenance will also resume under level 3, she said.

There will be an announcement around hunting rules under level 3 tomorrow.

The Health Minister David Clark and Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters will be returning to Wellington under level 3.

Both have not been in the capital over the level 4 period.
    [/I]
    stug and hotsoup like this.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Sanitize the ball with Meths light it then play on.....I could almost watch that.
    I can think of several people who are deserving of the above mentioned sanitisation treatment.... and a lot of people would no doubt stump up "pay for view".
    veitnamcam likes this.

MB

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    Pest control this weekend. Have been told by the farm owner to make sure all of my freezers are full and to do some thinning of numbers. Got the son coming this arvo on humanitarian reasons for me, so excited.
    Tahr, veitnamcam, Bryan and 9 others like this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"