Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree607Likes

Thread: No hunting under level 3

I can climb thru my back fence and hunt, but why the FUC- should I have to sneak around like a criminal they are turning us into. Most other outdoor activities have been given the green light if personal distance can be kept. Why not us, because we are a thorn in their and UN side.
    Woody, chainsaw and outlander like this.

No hunting..............That's fine I'm going pest controlling, can't allow these reds to be running rampant all throughout the Bush.
    Trout, Sideshow, outlander and 1 others like this.
    Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return.

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Exactly. I dont care what anyone says. The government is targeting anyone that uses firearms for recreational activities. Every activity allowed in any capacity under level 3 is statistically proven as more dangerous. It is discrimination in its purest form.
    They can fuck with us by way of our licence and threat of losing it. You cant lose a fucking tramping, surfing or mountain bike licence.

This government and their fucking pathetic Simps have to go.
    For all you sheltered, pathetic, pansie suck ups, who think communism is a myth in this country, wake the fuck up, its staring you straight in the face.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
    Amen..
    If they had a delete all hunters button I'm sure they would be fighting over who gets to push it first.
    The majority of sheeples however are totally incapable of waking up, divide and conquer comes to mind every time..

We will beat this '' : 8,573 died in the influenza epidemic and just after WW1 where Over 16,500 killed and 41,000 wounded .New Zealand only had a total population of 1,149,225 .. How hard did they have it to fight back from that ,, but they did for us ,, so come on give something back to our forefathers . And some people on here crying like wee babies because they might miss out on one roar , come on the deer will still be there .. You will miss out on a dam sight more if you catch this shit .

Quote Originally Posted by K95 View Post
    I see your point but they've said some people can surf and some can't anyway. "If you are an experienced surfer, you can go to your local break. If you’re not experienced, don’t surf."
    Just gotta breaaatthhhhe mate and see what happens.
    Haha , yep your right! what a mess . level 3 is going to be a catastrophe.
    outlander likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Exactly. I dont care what anyone says. The government is targeting anyone that uses firearms for recreational activities. Every activity allowed in any capacity under level 3 is statistically proven as more dangerous. It is discrimination in its purest form.
    They can fuck with us by way of our licence and threat of losing it. You cant lose a fucking tramping, surfing or mountain bike licence.

This government and their fucking pathetic Simps have to go.
    For all you sheltered, pathetic, pansie suck ups, who think communism is a myth in this country, wake the fuck up, its staring you straight in the face.

agreed,this is not about "not spreading the virus or taking up vital health/rescue services" anymore it is clearly about gun owners!I just took a quick look at some recreational injury figures for 2019 -tramping 2468,mountain biking,2618,surfing 2238,horse riding 3810,hunting 392.
    veitnamcam and timattalon like this.

I go duck shooting....bought a duck shooting licence....not a duck hunting licence......19;00 every night from here on in we ALL need a minute of loud duck caller blowing practice....WHOS IN?????
    Sideshow and Padox like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYHUNTERS View Post
    We will beat this '' : 8,573 died in the influenza epidemic and just after WW1 where Over 16,500 killed and 41,000 wounded .New Zealand only had a total population of 1,149,225 .. How hard did they have it to fight back from that ,, but they did for us ,, so come on give something back to our forefathers . And some people on here crying like wee babies because they might miss out on one roar , come on the deer will still be there .. You will miss out on a dam sight more if you catch this shit .
    I think everyone accepts the roar is gone and no biggy your right the deer will still be around but its going beyond that open your eyes!can you give us one good reason why day hunts should be not allowed?

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesmate View Post
    agreed,this is not about "not spreading the virus or taking up vital health/rescue services" anymore it is clearly about gun owners!I just took a quick look at some recreational injury figures for 2019 -tramping 2468,mountain biking,2618,surfing 2238,horse riding 3810,hunting 392.
    Personally I am not worried about the hunting. My freezer is full and I am only interested in trophy stags. I can look for them anytime.

I am just really angry at the hypocrisy. Really angry. I had a gut feeling this would happen way back before level 4. I just wish someone would put it too them as to why. I would have a bit more respect if they just came out and said coz we hate guns and the people that enjoy them. Not cower behind a pandemic and hide their obvious agenda.

Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    I go duck shooting....bought a duck shooting licence....not a duck hunting licence......19;00 every night from here on in we ALL need a minute of loud duck caller blowing practice....WHOS IN?????
    They are going to have to let duck shooting go ahead,duck numbers will be close to plague numbers in some areas with just one closed season.

Just get into it, plenty guys are still hunting lol. Most I know haven't stopped at all
    Yesmate likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by K95 View Post
    I see your point but they've said some people can surf and some can't anyway. "If you are an experienced surfer, you can go to your local break. If you’re not experienced, don’t surf."
    Just gotta breaaatthhhhe mate and see what happens.
    And that's a receipe for disaster. Imagine how many would put themselves in the experienced bracket regardless just to catch a wave that shouldn't be. What a joke.
    outlander likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesmate View Post
    They are going to have to let duck shooting go ahead,duck numbers will be close to plague numbers in some areas with just one closed season.
    nope Eugene will make it rain green grain......
    timattalon and outlander like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    nope Eugene will make it rain green grain......
    this is what I have been thinking, if no hunting carries on for a while the deer/pigs/everything numbers is going to spike.perfect excuse to ramp up the green rain.

Certainly sounds as if we hunters and firearm owners have been singled out again, most definitely this Government and all it's hanger oner's need to go.
    outlander likes this.