Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: A tale of customer service

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    youve watched Pretty Woman too many times Dude......
    Im going to have to watch it to see what your fererring to now
    Micky Duck likes this.

GPS has being sorted very quickly guy actually made me laugh on the phone when he called to apologize and said " i just thought this fucking Idiot doesnt no what hes talking about but na your right mate its fucked sorry" nice and honest

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    If it was GC please PM me details and I can get the right people on the case.
    For a guy who is constantly wearing flack on here, your not a half bad rooster, good on you @Coop no matter if this was a GC sale or not it's nice to see you front footing offering to help out
    #DANNYCENT

Hey mate . Nope it was not cheers
    dannyb and Coop like this.

Coop it's not like people on here to abuse GC over a pair of binos or anything... oh wait.......

Seriously though for all the flack you cop(unjustifiably so) I'll happily spend my $ with your store when my local can't get something in. You're owner also stood up for every shooter when it mattered most unlike certain outfits.
    madjon_, BRADS, Woody and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock river arms hunter View Post
    Coop it's not like people on here to abuse GC over a pair of binos or anything... oh wait.......

Seriously though for all the flack you cop(unjustifiably so) I'll happily spend my $ with your store when my local can't get something in. You're owner also stood up for every shooter when it mattered most unlike certain outfits.
    If you get the right person in GC they're generally pretty good. The big green store an get stuffed.

Sent from my SM-T225 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    They don't care
    and that sort of atitude will quickly fuel the business going down the shitter!

my son works for a firm whose business practices a nd employees frankly are a psychiatrists dream. Iwont name names but suffice to say its a franchise system .his particular boss hires people IMHO who are are mediocre to same the least .customer service skills zilch,underhand tactics -many. pride in workmanship -whats that. one he worked with thinks he should be paid more cause he had a wife house and kids -but him-lazy as sin.son had a gutsful so sooled into him -big dsufus ran to the boss -my son got carpetted -told the boss exactly what had happened and the facrt hes seeking other employment.now said same boss is singing sons paraises at every opportunity and other clown has moved on to his own franchise.
    this business has also got a weird and wonderful stock practise -everything comes from aussie and price gouge -fuck theyd have al capone in tears!!!!Recently a compressor system fucked up mid job -his nibs after contacting aussie and being told its $600+and a 6week w ait for technician to fly the ditch and fix .son told em where to put it ,ringsd me 10min trucvk ride $45.00and another 10min for me to install and voila were away laughing!boss thinks im best thing since sliced bread and canned piss wish i could recxiprocate but i dont forget.
    trying to get through to his emnployees that how you engage with customers ,the quality of your work and is backu p is alll important given discretionary spending lvels is now tighter than a strippers g string is simply a lost cause as they stand there on phones whining for more money.