Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 7th feb MUCKOS PLACE calibre sharing gong smashing.

Name:  MV5BMjI1NTY3NDUwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ3NDk0NA@@._V1_.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  299.4 KB

Will see how he goes.
    Right now no TV or toys! He's lost those privileges so down to books only.
    Happy fathering people.
    Sarcasm: lowest from of wit, highest form of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Another interesting thing talking to the AO the other day was if you Kark he will be around to secure your collection, no matter what, said he found it distressful to have to phone at that time to arrange the collection. So get a suitable person with the appropriate licences noted in your WILL as the person the firearms will be entrusted to. Your nice little expensive rifle might become part of AOs collection if you fail to do this. Good excuse to have the lady in your life sit her FAL? You never know when your going to depart this world. No matter what your age IS. Now if you have anything really nice you can nominate ME just PM me. If you haven't got a will, here's your excuse,
    Yeah, had that questioned asked both at E-Cat endorsement and at renewal interviews.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Sorry definitely not making it this weekend people!
    Came home to the little S@#T sitting on the floor, plate and food all over the floor, face painted green and black (Hulk), and a whole load of tantrum. There is no way in hell he is getting near any fun this weekend. By the time i had finished with him we had one child. snot and tears down his painted face, food and plate picked up and put in sink, him in the bath and washed within an inch of his life and now off to bed.
    Calmness and dominance has now been restored, till he gets bigger then me then i am in the shit! Not even 4 and stands as tall as most 5 year old. This may not last long lol. Ah well it was a long time coming he's been pushing his luck since christmas so not surprised it turned out this way.
    I'm sure he will be fine this weekend but think it is now time to do the nice cop routine.

Enjoy your shoot people.

Sounds like you will be blessed with Rushys presence had a good chin wag with him earlier.
    hunter308 and Toby like this.

Still no license for me in the post. So not sure if I want to risk it.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    Come on down bro you can use my rifle if you want to, unless you try and carpool with someone from Auckland so you can bring your stuff down
    peril 787b likes this.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

I guess I should also organise my travel plans. And maybe try and track down some more 54R, cupboard is a lot more bare than I remember it being

After this shite night i might still be there.
    Had enough and need time out so shooting shit, even if it is the grass, might just be enough time out.\
    What a fecking night
    mucko likes this.

Just do it, it's not like you likely to be queried and if you are - they'll have your licence photo appear on that PDA thing that they carry. It isn't as if you're illegal!

if you come with someone else the firearms are covered under transport, and you will be more then covered here as all firearms will be under direct supervision of licence holders of A, E, B, and maybe some C cat licences.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by mucko View Post
    if you come with someone else the firearms are covered under transport, and you will be more then covered here as all firearms will be under direct supervision of licence holders of A, E, B, and maybe some C cat licences.
    Have you looked at your emails. I am never sure whether you are getting them as I have two addresses for you. Is the active one about the bunch of you???. Weather is a bit filthy here at the moment. It doesn't look bad for this afternoon and tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Sturgeon View Post
    Have you looked at your emails. I am never sure whether you are getting them as I have two addresses for you. Is the active one about the bunch of you???. Weather is a bit filthy here at the moment. It doesn't look bad for this afternoon and tomorrow.
    yes i got email its the tribe one, i just finished reading it, i agree with you on your suggestion. ange doing some shopping for the big breakfast in the morning, weather should be great the crap weather normally goes around us, it will how ever be good for windage adjustments

for those coming to the shoot if you dont know were we are please pm me or call me on 0272550716 cheers MUCKO

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Another interesting thing talking to the AO the other day was if you Kark he will be around to secure your collection, no matter what, said he found it distressful to have to phone at that time to arrange the collection. So get a suitable person with the appropriate licences noted in your WILL as the person the firearms will be entrusted to. Your nice little expensive rifle might become part of AOs collection if you fail to do this. Good excuse to have the lady in your life sit her FAL? You never know when your going to depart this world. No matter what your age IS. Now if you have anything really nice you can nominate ME just PM me. If you haven't got a will, here's your excuse,
    Thank you, @Maca49...I did not know this...I shall revise my will...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    Thank you, @Maca49...I did not know this...I shall revise my will...
    Do you want my email and FAL number? Send me a list of your collection and I will see if it fits my criteria
    Tommy likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough