Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 7th feb MUCKOS PLACE calibre sharing gong smashing.

Quote Originally Posted by mucko View Post
    Update rushy just snotted the 800m gong with his beast 300 win mag, once again @hunter308 fucked my gong tut tut
    It wasn't just me that buggered the gong @Woody buggered the 500 meter gong

Was another good shoot big thanks to @mucko for hosting it
    dogmatix likes this.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Quote Originally Posted by hunter308 View Post
    It wasn't just me that buggered the gong @Woody buggered the 500 meter gong

Was another good shoot big thanks to @mucko for hosting it
    you and all the guys are very welcome, it was a awesome day my wife was kicking herself for not coming out for a shoot sooner, the temptation of shooting a AK47 was just to good to refuse. and might i add hit the 150m gong most times with all sorts of rifles.
    dogmatix and Woody like this.

Thanks Mr and Mrs Mucko .great day ,good shooting and nice to catch up with a group of very talented and like minded people and "gun mad " folks. Some awesome rifles etc there . Cheers.
    dogmatix and mucko like this.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Was bloody good to meet a few more forum members such as Graeme Sturgeon, Rushy and Happy all good buggers in my books, was also great to catch up with dogmatix as well been a few years since I last saw him. Learnt alot from Graeme just listening to him talking about shot placements etc, also was very grateful to Graeme for pointing out my errors with shooting techniques. I have to admit my attitude towards the AR15 has been turned around in a big way after having a go on a couple of them. Biggest highlight for me was when the 500BPE and the 45cal muzzle loader came out only got one shot on each but god I loved it. But hitting that 800 meter gong with that 6.5 creedmoor now that was bloody awesome, was bummed out (well actually pissed off) my 270 did not do well on the 500 meter gong
    dogmatix, Happy and Maca49 like this.

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

You've got some nice gear Happy! Woody and I decided you should share it more with us!
    mucko and Woody like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

So in no particular order.
    Scribe, aka Graeme, cheers for your info around guns and sighting in. Appreciated.
    Happy i think if we put a popsicle stick, elastic band, and a paperclip you would hit the bugger,
    Rushy much skill there and some nice hardware,
    Hunter 308, next time i will pop one off it just to say i did! but why would you need a .270 with my latte?
    Macca, man of few words i still reacon we should host a random wild party at his place all invited,
    Danny hope the wife and kids are better. Nice to meet you. Nice hardware as well. Catch up if i'm over your way.
    Dogmatix, great shooting and great skill, thanks. Would be happy to catch up again.

Seriously everyone well done. Needed this and happy to return the favour when i get that many acres. right now i have .75 metres and the neighbours are good buggers lol.
    Just no shooting.
    Hope you all drove safe and see you at the next one. My safe might be a wee bit fuller by then after today...shhh the heineken wife doesn't know it.
    dogmatix, mucko, Toby and 3 others like this.
    Sarcasm: lowest from of wit, highest form of intelligence.

was it your .177!?

Great day guys.
    Again thanks to mucko for hosting.

Feel bad that it was just Azumith and I blasting the water bottles with the rattle guns, but muckos paddocks got a good watering.
    Hope someone posts the vid of that.
    Welcome to Sako club.

PS, some lucky turkeys at 820m odd.
    Danny and grunzter like this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    PS, some lucky turkeys at 820m odd.
    Shame you missed the magpies.

Cheers Mucko for hosting. Outstanding.
    Danny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    Great day guys.
    Again thanks to mucko for hosting.

Feel bad that it was just Azumith and I blasting the water bottles with the rattle guns, but muckos paddocks got a good watering.
    Hope someone posts the vid of that.
    I got to shoot one of those water bottles took me a few shots with the rattle gun to get it but I got the bastard Don't feel too bad about it bro it was fun just watching the mayhem break out especially the bottle that got sent sky high
    dogmatix and AzumitH like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mucko View Post
    what a day thanks to everyone that attended. if theres ever a invasion i am safe with these guys around some awesome equipment used.
    Agree️much appreciate Mucko and family, awesome day for me.
    Didn't return from seeing my nan who lives just 1km away to say thanks in person.

Some cool old dudes and younger oneswho were full of wisdom, wit, humour and some mean pieces of machinery...never shot at shit at 800+m before and never used modified tikkas that were actually COOL ...thanks Happy.
    Thanks all whom attended.
    mucko and Happy like this.
    Dan M

Hi , many thanks to The Muckos for hosting us and big thank you guys for sharing your guns on a fantastic day.
    I have the video but will send it tomorrow as I m away from computer at the moment typing from iPad.

Friwi.
    mucko, Happy and Maca49 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    Thanks Mr and Mrs Mucko .great day ,good shooting and nice to catch up with a group of very talented and like minded people and "gun mad " folks. Some awesome rifles etc there . Cheers.
    Yep . Agree totally. It was a great day with awesome hosting by Mr and Mrs Mucko and Co'.
    dogmatix and mucko like this.

Cheers Guys we do it because we love it i might have the wife convinced to join pistol club when we move back to Tauranga so we can shoot 3 gun
    PERRISCICABA likes this.