Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

Like Tree7194Likes

Thread: Photos of your dog

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar

Photos of your dog

Quote Originally Posted by hillclima View Post
    Thanks, coming up 11 Months and Ridgerunner kennels
    Cool. One of Ryens. She will be awesome then, but I'm biased as I have her uncle!
    She looks a lot like Axel.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Cool. One of Ryens. She will be awesome then, but I'm biased as I have her uncle!
    She looks a lot like Axel.
    Post a pic James .

Photos of your dog

I'm pretty sure Axel, who is a full litter bro to my dog Oskar, will be @hillclima's sire.
    Ridge Runner is Ryens line (was RCGSP on here). He has gone back to the USA.
    Axel in Virginian snow

Oskar (best pic I could find on my iPad)
    Tahr and wsm junkie like this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Very nice, there was a nice looking black bitch in the same litter as mine that would have been a good pup to get.

Axel is Ness(my bitchs) full brother from the previous litter, he breed Quinn over Gypsy again for the next litter

pretty sure that little black bitch was kept by gail and and has since died of cancer.

Very nice, there was a nice looking black bitch in the same litter as mine that would have been a good pup to get.

Axel is Ness(my bitchs) full brother from the previous litter, he breed Quinn over Gypsy again for the next litter
    Ahh so we're related then . Ness will be from the "b" litter?
    Oskars kennel name was Achilles.
    Ryen bred off Axel before he shot through and the colours were the same.
    Oskar has two siblings in Napier, both girls. Pretty easy to spot too.
    Quin had a pretty bad accident. He is no longer hunting with broken bones and other stuff. He is the coolest dog too.

Quote Originally Posted by kawhia View Post
    pretty sure that little black bitch was kept by gail and and has since died of cancer.
    You mean from the B litter went to Gail? So would only be 11months and got cancer? Either way that's horrible news

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Ahh so we're related then . Ness will be from the "b" litter?
    Oskars kennel name was Achilles.
    Ryen bred off Axel before he shot through and the colours were the same.
    Oskar has two siblings in Napier, both girls. Pretty easy to spot too.
    Quin had a pretty bad accident. He is no longer hunting with broken bones and other stuff. He is the coolest dog too.
    Yep, Ness is B litter, kennel name is Berretta, and I currently have a Benelli so may need to buy a new gun to match

That's not good about Quin, what happened? he was an awesome dog, the most chilled out GSP I've seen

Yep, Ness is B litter, kennel name is Berretta, and I currently have a Benelli so may need to buy a new gun to match

That's not good about Quin, what happened? he was an awesome dog, the most chilled out GSP I've seen
    Quin got hung up jumping a fence or such. Broke some bones in his foot plus damaged tendons IIRC. Sounds like he will be too damaged to hunt anymore. Still mobile and active just not full bore GSP speed.
    When we went to see him pre Oskar the pups were molesting him with the little horrors dangling off every appendage. He couldn't care less. Chillaxed indeed.

Banned
    Name:  Pups photos.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  668.9 KB

Two new ratbags to the family
    redbang, Dougie, mikee and 1 others like this.

It's a dog's life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Young pup starting to show some promise, mostly she's insanely running around but then does points like this and give's me some hope for the future

Mate, those are nice looking pointers @hillclima and @kiwijames. Are the whole litter solid colours? Never seen it before - very My boy is the classic liver and white, he's 10 next month and still acts as if he's on SPEED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wsm junkie View Post
    Mate, those are nice looking pointers @hillclima and @kiwijames. Are the whole litter solid colours? Never seen it before - very My boy is the classic liver and white, he's 10 next month and still acts as if he's on SPEED!!!
    in Oskar's litter there were black/white like their dad Quin with some nearly solid black and Axel who was nearly solid liver like his Mum Gipsy.

Cheers KJ, they look very impressive in the solid colour

Name:  560A0539.JPG
Views: 396
Size:  132.3 KB