Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree249Likes

Thread: Poaching, let's get this straight

Ejected
    I didn't say it was legal I said you can't get served until you've had the warnings.

This info has come from cops I've had to deal with cause of arsehole poachers.
    Toby likes this.

This thread is fuckn stupid. If it's not your land keep off it unless you have permission. End of story there are no fuckn grey areas. Any one who purposely hunts on private property with out permission is a CUNT!

Geeze DD you must have a narrow strip of farm?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    This thread is fuckn stupid. If it's not your land keep off it unless you have permission. End of story there are no fuckn grey areas. Any one who purposely hunts on private property with out permission is a CUNT!
    I think its males mostly doing this without permission so that would be PRICKS or ARSEHOLES? But I agree with you, your either a criminal doing it, or you have the OK.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

People have been redefining things to justify participation since forever. Keep looking for those loopholes eh.
    Pengy likes this.

My understanding was that animals on crown land belong to the crown untill legally shot and then ownership transfers to the shooter. On private land they belong to the land owner and if illegally shot they are still the property of that land owner and he /she can confiscate the carcass from the shooter. Some one will know if this is right.
    Spook and kokako like this.
    Velocity is thrilling,but diameter does the real killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirehunt View Post
    I didn't say it was legal I said you can't get served until you've had the warnings.

This info has come from cops I've had to deal with cause of arsehole poachers.
    Shouldn't that be thieves? Didn't someone start at thread on the difference here somewhere?
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Nope on private land they still belong to the crown until killed, at which point ownership transfers to the person that killed it, unless killed unlawfully (eg on private land with no permission).

Wild animals control act whenever, whatever section
    Spook and Munsey like this.

I've gotta start hitting quote

There is unfortunately a BIG grey area. Someone may be on your land for a legitimate reason, come to ask permission, come to deliver something, etc.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Agreed. Why do we even have to have a thread like this on here? If its not yours or you dont have permission to be there leave it alone. Pretty simple.

Might want to change your avatar Wirehunt you fukn poacher
    Happy likes this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Ejected
    I've been one for years Dundee. Although I don't bother with farmland. Only the forests we actually own, then some fuckwits leased out. A shame they didn't do a bit more thinking before doing that.

And before you lot get on those 30 hand high horses, those same forest companies have been known to repeatedly illegally close roads, goose-gander thing. Fuck em. If a road has a public easement on it then it is meant to be open the hours of daylight for the public to use. Two wrongs wank wank wank.
    el borracho, Kiwi Sapper and Martz like this.

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    Might want to change your avatar Wirehunt you fukn poacher

What to Dundee?