Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

Like Tree797Likes

Thread: TV3 & Guncity mistake

Quote Originally Posted by BobGibson View Post
    Looks like trash reporting by TV3s 3D program didn't work for them.
    3D program is going to be axed Oh dear what a sham -NOT ha ha ha
    Yes it's "story" that's done the dirty. However I hope the demise of 3D makes TV3 either change it's nasty tabloid style journalism or puts them out of business.
    Tommy and 57jl like this.

I wonder where Greg Connor is right now? Remember, HE set this up. I hope the cops are checking out HIS knickers drawer as well. I hope the poo splatters far and wide on this one
    veitnamcam, ebf, mikee and 3 others like this.

Seems in light of Dave T's getting the cops to check his GunCity records and their finding no irregularities (contrary to media claims)that" Heifer DPA" is being hung out to dry .of course we have her dopey husband 'bawy sober",who looks like hes always been sniffing the pinot noir bottle ,chiming in supporting his bit of muff,plus the usual array of dopey politicians inclusive of Peter Dunne(what does Alan Simmons see in him for gods sake). One of course hopes also that greg oconnor gets a good arse kick as well if proceedings do eventuate!

I reckon it would have been more ironic if they got another 'journalist' to break into her house and steal some stuff, just to illustrate (in the public interest of course) how you can illegally obtain things by disregarding legal and ethical behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by keneff View Post
    I wonder where Greg Connor is right now? Remember, HE set this up. I hope the cops are checking out HIS knickers drawer as well. I hope the poo splatters far and wide on this one
    I was thinking this myself..... call me a conspiracy theorist but....... maybe this is all his doing...... you know find a dumb patsy journalist to commit the crime show them how to do it and sit back and say "I told you so" ....all to further his own political agenda.....last thing we need is this slimy little weasel sitting in an MPs seat, even the political parties should be keeping him at the proverbial bargepole length , a dangerous little man who should not get any power
    Tommy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Gotcha - I guess I just thought Microsoft would have multiple saved copies of the document as it was altered and printed off would be enough to point the finger, but - yes you're right boys... first to prove its her writing - but if it was me wouldn't you get someone like a intern to do that for you... 'cos she and Duncan were laughing about it (in another un related situation) just the other day on the radio that you "always blame the intern for this kind of stuff" - Its never you ! so maybe a little trip into the office wouldn't hurt too?

Hang on, She is the intern..........

I see she was advocating becoming part of Australia, but wasnt she also keen on a flag change? And correct me if I am wrong but isn't the main reason the flag change is warranted the fact that it looks like too much like Australia's?

If we dont want to look similar to Ozzys flag, why in hell we want it to be the SAME ????????????

She is about as ditzy as it gets. As soon as TV3 realises she is about as effective as a reporter as raw chicken is a cure for food poisoning, they will make the smart choice and dump them both.

And its not like she could be considered the eye candy .....Clearly that could be the reason Garner is there...
    Tommy likes this.

aint it funny if the cops were,nt doing thier utmost to investigate a civilian lawbreaker she,d be all over them.
    YOU COMMITTED FRAUD AND IMPERSONATED A COP TO HIGHLIGHT A SITUATION THE COPS AREADY KNEW ABOUT?? UNDER YOUR OWN ADMISSION,\.
    GAME OVER
    Savage1 and mikee like this.

I'd say she impersonated a cop and commited fraud for financial gain - its a business and viewer attention means advertising money.
    veitnamcam, Tommy and Jexla like this.

''i stand by the journalism'' then like a good journo you should be prepared to accept the consequences

British journalists face five years in Indonesian ...

Al-Jazeera journalists sentenced to three years in...

Two journalists arrested for story on intelligence...

your not in thier class nor is your exposay but you should be prepared to show some of thier integrity.
    veitnamcam, Savage1 and Tommy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GravelBen View Post
    I reckon it would have been more ironic if they got another 'journalist' to break into her house and steal some stuff, just to illustrate (in the public interest of course) how you can illegally obtain things by disregarding legal and ethical behaviour.
    kaching!
    You win mate!This is what I have been trying to write, but couldnt find the words, she broke the law, plain and simple

I'd say she impersonated a cop and commited fraud for financial gain - its a business and viewer attention means advertising money.
    This is my thinking on the matter. Her job is journalism. She needs viewers to have a show and make money. She does sensational stories to get viewers. She did a story where she broke multiple laws to create a sensational story = committing a crime for financial gain.
    Jexla likes this.

R93
    I can't believe all the support she is getting tho.
    It is just wrong.

If it was anyone of us that did it.....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

The real irony is they would have to break fewer laws than she did to do this!
    Jexla likes this.
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

An interesting take on was it a "loophole" by another journalist.

David Fisher: Did they prove a loophole? Or simply break the law? - Opinion - NZ Herald News
    res, PERRISCICABA, stretch and 1 others like this.