Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree276Likes

Thread: Has 1080 by kill struck again

Scribe
    Name:  Maggie Barrie.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  176.5 KB

Naughty little Ginja Minge doesn't want any nasty sprays and poisons around her block but she is happy enough dumping it all over everybody else's.
    tetawa likes this.

ebf
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Sturgeon View Post

Naughty little Ginja Minge doesn't want any nasty sprays and poisons around her block but she is happy enough dumping it all over everybody else's.
    Graeme, the sentence you typed after the attachment is not just offensive, it is dumb and childish. No matter how solid you think your argument is, if that is the way you engage with people, you are not going to get anywhere.
    Savage1, kiwijames, Toby and 2 others like this.
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    Graeme, the sentence you typed after the attachment is not just offensive, it is dumb and childish. No matter how solid you think your argument is, if that is the way you engage with people, you are not going to get anywhere.
    Yes it is hard for me to resist the urge to be offensive. As I and many others that served in the same war zone have suffered and our children and our children's children are suffering now. Why because we believed our government when they said Agent Orange
    ( Produced at Paratutu by Ivan Watkins Dow) would do us no harm.

So just bloody excuse me then for calling her Ginja Minge.

So what are you going to do about it, go out and spread more 1080???.

Yes it is hard for me to resist the urge to be offensive. As I and many others that served in the same war zone have suffered and our children and our children's children are suffering now. Why because we believed our government when they said Agent Orange
    ( Produced at Paratutu by Ivan Watkins Dow) would do us no harm.

So just bloody excuse me then for calling her Ginja Minge.

So what are you going to do about it, go out and spread more 1080???.
    Did you even read what ebf had posted mate?
    Sorry but what is it with you anti 1080 people?
    Sorry Graham but Ive lost all respect for you on how you handle these threads.
    Savage1 and Toby like this.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    Did you even read what ebf had posted mate?
    Sorry but what is it with you anti 1080 people?
    Sorry Graham but Ive lost all respect for you on how you handle these threads.
    What is it with you pro 1080 people???. You complain that you hate reading these threads and yet even when the thread is clearly marked as a 1080 thread you are first too it like pigs to a trough.

What is it with you pro 1080 people???. You complain that you hate reading these threads and yet even when the thread is clearly marked as a 1080 thread you are first too it like pigs to a trough.
    You obvisiouly haven't read this whole thread?
    I'm anti 1080 just like you, just don't see the point in going on about.
    Im just sick of reading the same shit a few copy and paste in every thread.
    You come across as a washed up has been that just wants to moan about the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scribe
    [QUOTE=BRADS;334640]You obvisiouly haven't read this whole thread?
    I'm anti 1080 just like you, just don't see the point in going on about.
    Im just sick of reading the same shit a few copy and paste in every thread.
    You come across as a washed up has been that just wants to moan about the same thing.

I do read every thread carefully and you will find I have a reasonable grip of the written word me old mate.

Find someone that has contributed more to this Forum the dear old Scribe who was disabled before Christmas without excuse or reason given.

Is it in your own judgement that I am a washed up has been Brads???

If you don't like the 1080 threads its been said before and I will say it again. Don't read them.

Maybe Scribe was put down?
    I can think of many members who have contributed more than Scribe ever did.
    Why do you need to bombard our forum with your views? We all no about 1080, some of us just chose do something about it rather than moan.....
    But yes your right I will stay away from your silly 1080 threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    kiwijames likes this.

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Ha ha ha. Cause no one ever saw this thread ending up here. Agent Orange, snails, 1080, and the trough plus poor ol scribble banging on. Who would have thought. Anti 1080, right or wrong I'll tell you one fact for sure. You do yourselves no favours alienating the easy people and will gain about as much traction as a F1 slick on a winters dairy farm race.
    ebf, BRADS and Happy like this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Scribe
    [QUOTE=BRADS;334644]Maybe Scribe was put down?
    I can think of many members who have contributed more than Scribe ever did.
    Why do you need to bombard our forum with your views? We all no about 1080, some of us just chose do something about it rather than moan.....
    But yes your right I will stay away from your silly 1080 threads. [QUOTE}

As your views are important to you Brads mine are as equally important to me.

You seem determined to have the last word man. I have been involved with pest control all my life and are still are involved in the same.

But please answer the question anyway "Brads" as you questioned my own ability to read and understand a thread. "In your your own opinion am I a washed up has been that wants to moan about everything.

You two really need to meet then both will realise the other is actually a good bloke, I think you re both pretty straight up and hate 1080. Some are more passionate about it than others
    due to their life experiences but its a common fight surely at the end of the day.
    TBH you d probably get on very well together...like most of us do . Its no good rubbishing each other on here about something you probably both agree is totally wrong for NZ.
    Theres a bigger picture...
    It ll lead only to banning.... I cant see any reason to disagree with anti 1080 people because at the end of the day they are right to hate the shite..
    One person hates the way another deals with a corrupt disgusting practise " REALLY ???? "
    Buggered if I know.. Some take every chance to point out political correctness or incorrectness and spend more energy doing so than fighting for the bigger picture...

veitnamcam and mucko like this.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    You two really need to meet then both will realise the other is actually a good bloke, I think you re both pretty straight up and hate 1080. Some are more passionate about it than others
    due to their life experiences but its a common fight surely at the end of the day.
    TBH you d probably get on very well together...like most of us do . Its no good rubbishing each other on here about something you probably both agree is totally wrong for NZ.
    Theres a bigger picture...
    It ll lead only to banning.... I cant see any reason to disagree with anti 1080 people because at the end of the day they are right to hate the shite..
    One person hates the way another deals with a corrupt disgusting practise " REALLY ???? "
    Buggered if I know.. Some take every chance to point out political correctness or incorrectness and spend more energy doing so than fighting for the bigger picture...

I enjoyed your post "Happy" You may not have noticed but I have been careful not to rubbish or insult anyone. I wish it was a two way street.
    Gapped axe and Happy like this.

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    I enjoyed your post "Happy" You may not have noticed but I have been careful not to rubbish or insult anyone. I wish it was a two way street.
    MInisters don't count in your world then? Poor old Maggie
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    MInisters don't count in your world then? Poor old Maggie
    I am sure its the truth. Can the truth ever be an insult???.
    Happy likes this.

ebf
    Lets see, whenever someone starts coming out with "if you're not with us you are against us" type statements, that (to me at least) is a pretty clear indication of fundamentalist or extremist thinking... not much point trying to have a reasoned debate with those types.

and Graeme, do you have a wife/mother/sister/daughter ? imagine for a minute that she ends up in public service and makes it to a ministerial post. then some guy comes along, and because he does not like what her department has been doing for the last 30 years, even though she has just been appointed to the position, he starts using sexist and derogatory remarks when referring to her. as someone who has served in the military, and who is supposed to have a better idea of honour than most, does that strike you as honourable or decent behaviour ?

now you might think that what you see as the opposition is not acting in a decent way, and that's fair enough. but what you can control is your own behaviour, and you are letting yourself and your side down by what I have seen here...
    Last edited by ebf; 30-01-2015 at 05:48 PM. Reason: spelling
    kiwijames and BRADS like this.
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute